Particular importance is given to the management of master data and product information about ADR and Class of Risks.
The warehouse map links the products location and the batch number, which guarantees full batch traceability.
The disaster recovery procedure grant the continuous storage of all data on a second computer system, so we can intervene in case of problems without interruption of the activities.
Sinteco’s system is interfaced with our customer; our I.T. department has experience of interfacing with any type of management system: SAP, Navision, Edwards J, EDI, etc..
Sinteco, thanks to its expertise and its organizational structure, is able to support its customers throughout their supply chain:
- Direct collections of raw materials, intermediate and finished products from suppliers
- Control, storage and management of inventory according to risk classes of products. Value-added activities (labelling, re-palletisation, etc.)
- Management of products subject to special rules (UTF, Uvac, Pharmaceuticals, Food, etc.) or special arrangements (bonded warehouse, customs clearance, VAT suspension, etc.)
- Receiving and process of shipping orders
- Preparation and control of shipping orders
- Printing of any special documents (COA Data sheets, etc.).
- Shipping and delivery to the final Client
- Customer Service throughout the supply chain
- Support of the Technical Department for obtaining permits and authorizations